The PTO at AES is an organization of parents and teachers who meet monthly to discuss and plan events for families, as well as art and academic enrichment programs. Everyone is welcome and new members are greatly appreciated. The PTO meets at 7pm on the 2nd Tuesday of every month during the school year.
Some of the benefits include:
- Connecting with your child’s school
- Contributing to the enhancement of educational opportunities at AES
- Meeting your neighbors
- Having an hour out of the house!
Top Ten Reasons To Join the PTO
10. It’s a great way to meet other families with children the same age as your own.
9. You will become a greater part of your children’s early learning experiences!
8. To help raise money for a great cause – to enrich your children’s education experience!
7. Get to know the Teacher’s at AES and to understand their needs and ideas.
6. It’s a great way to hear updates about new and exciting changes happening at AES.
5. You can create, plan and execute fun events for the whole family!
4. It’s an hour or so off each month from your hectic household routine.
2. Experience the feeling of self worth through volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off in the smile of your children and their friends.
1. And finally, the number one reason to join us….
WE NEED YOU!
More information can be obtained by emailing the PTO at email@example.com